THE BRONX - Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out inside a Williamsbridge home.
Firefighters found a 22-year-old man in the street after he jumped from a window in the three-story house, located at East 219th Street and Bronxwood Avenue. A second man was trapped in a back bedroom.
Both victims are being treated at Jacobi Medical Center.
The deputy fire chief on the scene says it's possible that a faulty air conditioning unit sparked the blaze, but it's still under investigation.