2nd man sentenced in 2013 fatal shooting

The second man convicted in the 2013 fatal shooting of a Bronx teen was sentenced Wednesday.

Landron was sentenced to a decade in prison and five years of parole.

Landron was sentenced to a decade in prison and five years of parole. (7/27/16)

THE BRONX - The second man convicted in the 2013 fatal shooting of a Bronx teen was sentenced Wednesday.

Officials say Eric Landron and Raul Pacheco pleaded guilty last month for shooting 17-year-old Alphonza Bryant to death three years ago.

Landron was sentenced to a decade in prison and five years of parole.

Police say Bryant wasn't the intended target in the shooting but was caught in the crossfire.

"I had three children, now I have two left on Earth," said Bryant's mother, Jenaii van Doten. "I'm sure he's looking down on us. I can say justice is served."

Pachecho was sentenced two weeks ago to 18 years behind bars and five years of parole.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

The website Glassdoor released its latest list of 1 Word on the Street: Best place to work
2 VIDEO: 2 men rob Bronx deli workers at gunpoint
3 VIDEO: Suspect in Sheridan Avenue murder escorted by police
Signs line windows in the neighborhood that say 4 Norwood neighborhood residents stand up to Islamophobia
5 Bronx Sportscast, Dec. 7

advertisement | advertise on News 12

More News

The 23- and 21-year-old men are facing several Teen shooting suspects charged in NY

Two men accused in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Alphonza Bryant last month have been

Police say Alfonso Bryant was rushed to Bronx 17-year-old shot, killed in Morrisania

Police are racing to find the gunman who they say shot and killed a Bronx

The NYPD says it has two suspects in NYPD: 2 suspects in custody in teen's death

The NYPD says it has two suspects in custody in the shooting death of 17-year-old

Today, the mayor spoke to a room full Bloomberg ramps up stop-and-frisk defense

Mayor Michael Bloomberg is ramping up his defense of the NYPD's stop-and-frisk program. He spoke

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE