BX bodega shooting victim waits for bullet removal

A Bronx man who took a bullet to the head in a bodega shooting last week says he's still waiting to have the bullet removed.

THE BRONX - A Bronx man who took a bullet to the head in a bodega shooting last week says he's still waiting to have the bullet removed.

Ricardo Acevedo is one of three people shot on Astor Avenue near Pelham Parkway. According to police, they were all innocent victims and the gunman has not yet been found.

Acevedo says he has been dealing with dizziness and headaches, and plans to return to the hospital on Thursday.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

1 Bronx Sportscast, Jan. 23
VIDEO: Discovery of human remains in freezer shocks 2 VIDEO: Discovery of human remains in freezer shocks neighbors
Two children were struck by a school bus 3 School bus hits 2 children in Mott Haven
Jenny Gutierrez, Hector Quezada and Joel Hernandez were 4 Suspects in fatal restaurant beating appear in court
Police say the 59-year-old man was attempting to 5 Man critical after hit by car in Westchester Square

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE