+-

Fire breaks out at assisted living complex Findlay House, 1 person injured

Fire officials say a mattress fire started in

Fire officials say a mattress fire started in a room on the 11th floor. (April 16, 2014 9:41 PM)

A fire broke out at a Bronx assisted living apartment building Wednesday night, sending a man to the hospital.

The incident happened at the Findlay House at 1175 Findlay Ave.

Fire officials say a mattress fire started in a room on the 11th floor. Firefighters evacuated the floor and found the mattress engulfed in flames.

Officials then found an 80-year-old man who lives in the...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12