A fire broke out inside an elementary and middle school building in Tremont and parents say it's the second day in a row this has happened.

Parents say students were evacuated yesterday because a fire started in one of the bathrooms at the school. Today, the fire alarm went off just before students were to be dismissed.

Students were brought one block away to P.S. 211 and family members...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe