Missing Bronx man found dead in Manhattan morgue

The family of Hector Cuevas, 65, says he turned up at a morgue in Manhattan.

The family of Hector Cuevas, 65, says he turned up at a morgue in Manhattan. (7/13/16)

THE BRONX - A Bronx man who went missing in late June has been found dead.

The family of Hector Cuevas, 65, says he turned up at a morgue in Manhattan.

Relatives say they were told he jumped to his death from the Brooklyn Bridge.

Family members say they were not aware of any mental health conditions he had or medications he had been taking.

He had last been seen leaving his Union Avenue home on June 29.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

1 Bronx Sportscast, April 24
2 Word on the Street: Dating apps and self-esteem
VIDEO: Suspected gang members arrested in the Bronx 3 VIDEO: Suspected gang members arrested in the Bronx
A man was attacked and robbed inside his 4 Man attacked by 2 teens inside apartment building
The owner of a Chinese restaurant in the 5 Victim speaks of terrifying attack inside Bronx apartment building

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE