THE BRONX - Many Morrisania tenants say they're still living without gas and struggling to get their homes back to normal after a six-alarm fire last month.

According to residents at 975 Walton Ave., gas service was cut off after faulty electric wiring caused flames to tear through their building, leaving dozens of apartments with fire and water damage.

Many tenants also say they can't afford their electric bills because of the air filters and water pumps being used inside their water-logged apartments. They say the management company has only offered a $5 reimbursement for the bills.

The management company says it's working closely with the Department of Buildings to get everything up and running again.

6-alarm fire wreaking havoc 2 weeks laterFDNY: Faulty wiring to blame for 6-alarm fire in Melrose