THE BRONX - A two-year-old girl was rushed to the hospital Wednesday morning after part of the ceiling in her 1040 Grand Concourse apartment collapsed.

The toddler, Diamond, was treated for minor cuts and scratches at Lincoln Hospital and released hours later. Her parents say there was no indication that something was wrong with the ceiling.

This is the family's second safety concern. They moved into the apartment last week after the little girl suffered lead poisoning from another unit in the same building.

The super says the collapse may have started from a broken radiator that was leaking water from the above apartment and believes the building is safe for tenants.