Affordable Mott Haven complex is move-in ready, accepting applicationsPosted: Updated:
A brand-new affordable housing complex in Mott Haven is move-in ready and still taking applications.
Crossroads Plaza, an affordable housing complex on East 149th Street, was completed two weeks ago.
What was once an abandoned gas station is now a three-building, mixed-use complex. It has 425 affordable units, a 20,000-square-foot pedestrian plaza, commercial space and a pre-K center.
The rent for the apartments depends on income. A three-bedroom unit starts at just under $1,200 a month.
- Officials say 22 people were taken to the hospital, including 14 police officers, after a fire ripped through an apartment building in Wakefield Tuesday.
The submissions were narrowed down to the Top 30. Now, News 12 Digital needs your vote to select the Top 3!
- The United Nations' Universal Children's Day is celebrated on Nov. 20 each year to promote international togetherness and awareness among children worldwide.
- Softbank is selling a robot vacuum cleaner that uses the same laser-based navigation technology used in self-driving cars.Softbank is selling a robot vacuum cleaner that uses the same laser-based navigation technology used in self-driving cars.
- ¿Que les espera a la generación de los millennials?¿Que les espera a la generación de los millennials?
- Photos from the public congressional hearings as part of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump and his administration's dealings with Ukraine.
It's a celebration! Is your or a loved one's birthday coming up? Let us know! Send us your photos and you could end up on air and News12.com!
- If you are looking to start your holiday shopping before the turkey is out of the oven, here are stores that will be opened for Thanksgiving.
- Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.Shoppers can start their holiday shopping on Black Friday at these retailers.
- The 2019 performer lineup for Madison Square Garden.The 2019 performer lineup for Madison Square Garden.