5 changes for travelers heading to hotels
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed several aspects of life, including those of travelers. These changes impact people heading to hotels. Information compiled by Business Insider via Wochit.
1. Using your smartphone to check in and access your room.
2. Housekeeping won’t enter a guest’s room unless specifically requested.
3. Room service will come in a bag dropped outside of your door.
4. Buffet and breakfast services will be eliminated or limited.
5. Self-parking will be encouraged instead of using valets.
PHOTOS: COVID-19 Impacts the Globe