Con Edison: Isaias caused 2nd largest storm-related outage in company history
Con Edison says the amount of customers impacted by Isaias has surpassed the amount affected during Hurricane Irene.
- 246,000 customers were affected in NYC and Westchester
- Around 30,000 customers were affected in Brooklyn, 2,4000 customers' power restored
- Between 23,000 to 24,000 customers were affected in the Bronx, and around 850 customers' power was restored
- Will be "days not hours" before all power is restored
- Number of fallen trees will slow the process