Domino's giving away $1 million worth of free pizzas to customers with resuming student loan payments
Student loans aren't fun, but free pizza is. As part of its Emergency Pizza promotion, Domino's Pizza Inc., the largest pizza company in the world, is giving away $1 million worth of free pizzas to anyone with student loan payments.
"Student loan payments have resumed for millions of Americans, and we wanted to help in our own little way by using the power of pizza to do something nice for our customers," said Kate Trumbull, Domino's senior vice president – chief brand officer. "When life gives you loans, Domino's gives you free pizza!"
Domino's Emergency Pizzas for Student Loans program is a new extension of Domino's Emergency Pizzas program. It gives customers who still have student loan payments the chance to apply for one free medium two-topping pizza, while supplies last (in addition to earning a free Emergency Pizza ). Starting on Oct. 25, Domino's will give away a limited number of free Emergency Pizza for Student Loans codes each day, until all $1 million worth of free pizza codes have been claimed.
How to Apply for and Redeem a Domino's Emergency Pizza for Student Loans The journey to a free pizza starts just like the journey to college – with an application. Here's how customers can apply for and redeem their student loan Emergency Pizza:
- Visit dominos.com/student-loans
- Apply for a free Emergency Pizza for Student Loans.
- Customers must verify the email address they provide.
- If codes are available on that day, Domino's will send customers an email with the free pizza code, which they can redeem on their next online carryout or delivery order placed within the next 30 days.
- To redeem the free pizza code for a delivery order, the customer must meet the store's delivery minimum requirements.
For more information about Domino's Emergency Pizza for Student Loans program and to apply, visit dominos.com/student-loans.