Man accused of sending vulgar texts to teen was arrested at least twice before
A Manorville man is facing charges for at least the second time.
Police say Andrew Quattrone is accused of sending sexually charged texts to a 16-year-old girl.
Police say the 38-year-old was arrested last year for attempting to solicit sex from teenage girls. Police say he had similar arrests in the past.
Police say Quattrone approached a teenage girl on Main Street in Babylon in May 2021 and showed her inappropriate pictures and sexually charged texts on his phone.
He tried to get the girl to come to his car, but the victim called her parents and Quattrone was arrested.
Police also say he was arrested in 2015 for allegedly approaching two 14-year-old girls to make an adult video with him.
Quattrone reportedly told a detective, "I'm going to keep doing this when you let me out" during one of his arrests.
"The anger is beyond words," says the father of one of the teenage victims.
Quattrone is expected in court Tuesday for a hearing on a May 2021 case.