New jobs report sees 146K jobs added in DecemberPosted: Updated:
- Friday's U.S. jobs report shows 146,000 new hires were added in December, below the 160,000 estimate.
- Markets saw incredible resiliency despite a volatile week between the U.S. and Iran.
- New documents were turned over to lawmakers related to the development of the Boeing 737 Max aircraft.
- Shares of Tesla hit new highs after the unveiling of its China gigafactory.
- Ex-Nissan chair Carlos Ghosn accused his former employer of orchestrating the charges against him.