The Real Deal: Tips on what to add to your wedding registry
According to a recent study, 91% of couples getting married register for wedding gifts, but that can be a daunting task.
News 12’s Consumer Reporter Janice Lieberman has The Real Deal on what to add to the list.
News 12 asked the experts at Good Housekeeping Institute for some tips.
- Braun Coffee Maker - $79.95
- Samsonite Freeform Luggage – $199
- Ninja Neverstick Cookware - $249
- Instant Pot Air Fryer – $199
- Dyson Stick Vac – $650
- Gibson Home 30-piece dish set - $65
A lot of the items are a splurge, but you can have a couple of guest’s chip in.
Lastly, pick things that will last you a very long time.