Weather: Soggy Sunday with rain showers, highs in the 40sPosted: Updated:
Sunday got off to a soggy start, with steady and heavy morning rain.
News 12 meteorologists say the rain will taper off to a few showers this afternoon with mostly cloudy skies.
Temperatures will top out in the upper-40s for the day.
Tonight, skies will be mostly cloudy and temps will be chilly, with lows near 40 degrees and light winds.
On Monday, morning clouds and fog will give way to sunshine during the afternoon. High temperatures will be in the low 50s.
Stay with News 12 for the latest forecast information.
- Mourners gathered Saturday as an NYPD inspector who was killed in a Bronx crash was laid to rest.Mourners gathered Saturday as an NYPD inspector who was killed in a Bronx crash was laid to rest.
- World Car Free Day encourages motorists to give up their cars for a day.World Car Free Day encourages motorists to give up their cars for a day.
- Attendees arrived in droves, celebrating women, innovators and news makers who are breaking barriers.
- Sprinklers at a Bronx park that are made for summer fun are actually be wasting water by running day and night, according to neighbors in Unionport.
- The Mount Saint Michael Academy Mountaineers played their home opener against Holy Cross Saturday on their new field.
- While costumed space aliens were a common and sometimes hilarious sight in events that began Thursday, no one has reported seeing actual extraterrestrials or UFOs.
- Get ready to sample fare from baseball stadiums from across the country at the MLB FoodFest.Get ready to sample fare from baseball stadiums from across the country at the MLB FoodFest.
- Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.
- The Who perform at Jones BeachThe Who perform at Jones Beach