Boogie on the Boulevard event offers wellness resourcesPosted: Updated:
Part of the Grand Concourse was closed Sunday to focus on health and wellness.
The event, Boogie on the Boulevard, was geared toward providing community members with tips, tricks and inspiration to lead happier and healthier lives.
Cooking demonstrations, fitness events, food samples and health resources were available at the event.
Organizers say the goal was to turn the Grand Concourse into an oasis of health and wellness. It aimed to teach attendees how they can make healthier food at home, and live more active lives.
- Cuomo says the death toll in New York state from COVID-19 is at 965.Cuomo says the death toll in New York state from COVID-19 is at 965.
- President Donald Trump gave an update on the coronavirus pandemic from the White House Rose Garden Sunday evening.
- A Brooklyn priest has died due to complications from the coronavrus, according to the Brooklyn Diocese.
- Detective Dixon was 48 years old and News 12 is told that he worked in the 32nd Precinct in Harlem. He died at a Bronx hospital.
- Country singer Joe Diffie, who had a string of hits in the 1990s with chart-topping, rock-tinged singles such as “Home” and “Pickup Man” has died after testing positive for COVID-19.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
A guide to the national park sites and trails on Long Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York City and the Hudson Valley.