#N12BX: Chris BrownPosted: Updated:
Chris Brown has been detained in Paris.
He was arrested after being accused of rape and alleged drug offenses.
French police say the singer was detained after a 24-year-old woman filed a complaint.
Brown’s bodyguard and one other person are also being held.
Investigators have another two days to decide whether to file preliminary charges against him or let him go.
This isn’t Brown’s first run-in with the law.
He has a felony conviction from the 2009 assault on then girlfriend, Rihanna.
He finished his probation for that case in 2015.
Then in 2016, he was arrested at his home after being accused of assault with a deadly weapon after a woman called 911 from outside his house.
His publicist at Sony Music has not yet commented on the latest arrest.
- Allergic reactions can be deadly.Allergic reactions can be deadly.
- Do you dread your commute?Do you dread your commute?
- When was the last time you wrote in cursive?When was the last time you wrote in cursive?
- Is subway graffiti making a comeback?Is subway graffiti making a comeback?
- Should people on probation be drug tested for marijuana?Should people on probation be drug tested for marijuana?