#N12BX: Bill de BlasioPosted: Updated:
Will he, or won’t he?
Mayor Bill de Blasio has people speculating whether he’ll run in the 2020 presidential election.
News that he’ll head to New Hampshire this week, an important presidential primary state, is just the latest sign that he may be seriously considering a run.
Earlier this month, he appeared on “Real Time with Bill Maher” where he said he’s “not ruling it out.”
In another interview with CNN, the mayor said, “you never know what life brings.”
If he does decide to run, he’d join fellow New Yorkers Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and former mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is reportedly considering a run.
According to a recent Quinnipiac poll, only 5 percent of New York residents think he should run for the White House.
Do you think he should run?
- Two big retail stores are in hot water.Two big retail stores are in hot water.
- Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.
- Allergic reactions can be deadly.Allergic reactions can be deadly.
- Do you dread your commute?Do you dread your commute?
- When was the last time you wrote in cursive?When was the last time you wrote in cursive?