#N12BX: Midwinter breakPosted: Updated:
Midwinter recess is right about the corner and the city has plenty of events to keep children busy.
The Brooklyn Botanic Garden is hosting February break discover days on Monday through Thursday.
Children can learn about plants, go on a scavenger hunt and pot a plant to bring home.
The New York Botanical Garden is hosting its #PlantLove weekend with performances, workshops and a happy hour for adults.
There is also “President’s Week in Prospect Park” where children can meet animals, make animal food or create a board game to take home.
The Parks Department is also hosting a hiking and scavenger hunt event throughout the city for “Kids Week.”
For those who feel like traveling to Hell’s Kitchen in Manhattan, The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum is hosting animal shows and astronaut presentations for “Kids Week.”
What are your midwinter break plans?
- Two big retail stores are in hot water.Two big retail stores are in hot water.
- Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.
- Allergic reactions can be deadly.Allergic reactions can be deadly.
- Do you dread your commute?Do you dread your commute?
- When was the last time you wrote in cursive?When was the last time you wrote in cursive?