Whipping winds bring blustery start to week in the BronxPosted: Updated:
The Bronx faced ferocious winds on Monday that had people holding onto their hats.
MORE: News 12 Weather Center
The National Weather Service had issued a high wind warning for the city through the day Monday, but it has since expired.
The winds are tapering off. Tuesday will see sunny skies and chilly temps in the mid-30s.
- A scary scene unfolded Monday night as a high school basketball game was interrupted by gunshots.A scary scene unfolded Monday night as a high school basketball game was interrupted by gunshots.
- The U.S. has its first case of a new virus that was found only last month in China.The U.S. has its first case of a new virus that was found only last month in China.
- Relief efforts are continuing in Puerto Rico after the island experienced several earthquakes in recent weeks.
- Tesla says that claims that its cars could suddenly accelerate on their own are 'completely false' and peddled by short sellers.
- The 71-year-old Grammy winner and former vocalist for Black Sabbath said during an interview on “Good Morning America” that the diagnosis came after a fall last year.
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 SAG AwardsSights and scenes from the 2020 SAG Awards
- Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.
- Have a great or fun photo during snowstorms in January 2020? We want to see them!Have a great or fun photo during snowstorms in January 2020? We want to see them!
- A 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck Puerto Rico, killing one man, injuring at least eight other people and collapsing buildings in the southern part of the island.
- News 12 The Bronx wants to announce your wedding.News 12 The Bronx wants to announce your wedding.