Bronx man killed in Palisades Parkway crashPosted: Updated:
A Bronx man was killed when his car crashed into a tree along the Palisades Parkway in Rockland County.
State police say it happened Friday. The driver was identified as 26-year-old Jason Perez.
Investigators believe Perez was speeding when he lost control in the southbound lane and struck a tree.
No one else was involved in the crash.
- Authorities say a person of interest in the Manhattan rice cooker scare that snarled Friday’s commute was taken into custody in the Bronx and then hospitalized this morning.
- Eliot Spitzer, the former governor of New York, sat down with News 12's Tara Rosenblum to discuss everything from politics to his personal life.
- NYPD members and loved ones said their final goodbyes Saturday to an NYPD officer that died from apparent suicide.NYPD members and loved ones said their final goodbyes Saturday to an NYPD officer that died from apparent suicide.
- The Dow notched an 800 point loss on Wednesday -- about 3%, marking its biggest decline of the year.The Dow notched an 800 point loss on Wednesday -- about 3%, marking its biggest decline of the year.
- Officials say two people were injured in a fire at a three-story building in Wakefield early Saturday morning.
Looking for some excitement this summer? Check out some of these thrilling and extreme roller coasters, all located in the tri-state area.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.
News 12 The Bronx wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedBX.
- Here is the 2019 lineup for SummerStage in Central Park.Here is the 2019 lineup for SummerStage in Central Park.
- Family photos of Lesandro "Junior" Guzman-Feliz.Family photos of Lesandro "Junior" Guzman-Feliz.