Thieves steal vehicle from delivery driver in Morris ParkPosted: Updated:
A Bronx man says his car was stolen on Mother's Day while he was using it to deliver pizzas.
Amrik Singh says he left the keys in his 2013 Nissan Altima for a moment to run inside a pizza shop in Morris Park to grab a few pies. By the time he came back outside, his car was gone.
"They probably thought, 'He is going to go inside, get the delivery and we'll time him,' so they were watching me. I believe it was a setup," says Singh.
Singh is also an Uber driver who needs his car to make a living. He says he's not sure what to do now.
The carjackers were caught on camera, but police haven't made any arrests yet.
Singh says he he won't press charges, and doesn't care if the car is a little banged up -- he just wants to get back to work.
- Police say they've arrested three men and two women in connection to the alleged rape of a woman near White Plains Road Thursday.
- A car stop turned deadly in Norwood Thursday afternoon, marking the third police-involved shooting in the city this week.
- A livery driver was robbed inside his own cab at knifepoint in an incident that was caught on surveillance video.
- Police have released images of the men they believe are responsible for beating a man inside his apartment Tuesday morning.
- A man armed with a gun on the subway platform at East 225th Street and White Plains Road was shot by police early Wednesday morning.
- Heavy right and high winds swept through the tri-state area due to a large coast storm on the night of Oct. 16. Here are your photos from the storm.
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
News 12 The Bronx wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedBX.
Looking to check out brewery this summer? There are many breweries across the boroughs for beer-lovers to visit.
It's a celebration! Is your or a loved one's birthday coming up? Let us know! Send us your photos and you could end up on air and News12.com!
- Police say a body was discovered unresponsive and wrapped in a blanket in University Heights Friday night.
It's a battle for bragging rights! News 12 is looking for the schools with the most school spirit! Is it yours?
- A community in Throgs Neck is celebrating a decision by the state to shut down a plan for a drug treatment facility that people had been protesting for years.
- Emergency responders found a chaotic scene Friday at a Harlem building that was on fire while three people lay dead of gunshot wounds in an apparent murder-suicide.
- The New York Blood Center is calling for donors as the region's supply hits a record low.The New York Blood Center is calling for donors as the region's supply hits a record low.