Arab-American community gathers for annual bazaarPosted: Updated:
Hundreds gathered at Shore Park Road for the 13th annual Arab-American Bazaar in Brooklyn.
The event is made to celebrate Arab culture with food and live music, as well as local venders for the whole family to enjoy.
Organizers say it helps teach the next generation the value of diversity.
The Arab community in Bay Ridge is one of the largest in the city. The organization's goal works at empowering Arab immigrants and the Arab-American community.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Police are searching for a group of men they say held up five businesses at gunpoint across Brooklyn.
- Blood donations are at an all-time low in New York City in a situation the New York Blood Center calls "critical."
- Animal shelters in parts of New York City are reaching capacity, and some organizations are asking for help by adopting a furry friend.
- A President Trump effigy was spotted floating around the Gowanus Canal Tuesday.A President Trump effigy was spotted floating around the Gowanus Canal Tuesday.
- Firefighters battled a blaze inside a two-story building in Bensonhurst early Tuesday morning.Firefighters battled a blaze inside a two-story building in Bensonhurst early Tuesday morning.
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez showed support for who she thinks should be the next president of the United States as she attended a Bernie Sanders rally in Queens Saturday.
It's a celebration! Is your or a loved one's birthday coming up? Let us know! Send us your photos and you could end up on air and News12.com!
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
- Heavy right and high winds swept through the tri-state area due to a large coast storm on the night of Oct. 16. Here are your photos from the storm.
- Family photos of Lesandro "Junior" Guzman-Feliz.Family photos of Lesandro "Junior" Guzman-Feliz.