Officials: 7-alarm fire on McClellan Street was accidentalPosted: Updated:
Investigators say Monday's seven-alarm fire in Concourse Village was sparked by an accidental electrical issue.
Officials say the fire started at the grocery store on McClellan Street Monday morning.
Five firefighters and a baby were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. The child is expected to be OK.
A nearby school is being used as a refuge for tenants of the building as some are still not able to return to their home.
- Police say a thief stole close to $500 worth of equipment from a home in Claremont two weeks ago.Police say a thief stole close to $500 worth of equipment from a home in Claremont two weeks ago.
- Un hombre mata a su esposa antes de quitarse la vida en Long Island.Un hombre mata a su esposa antes de quitarse la vida en Long Island.
- Prudential Center in Newark will be hosting the VMAs Monday for the first time ever. News 12 New Jersey's Kristina Behr caught up with host and comedian --Sebastian Maniscalco. GUIDE: MTV's VMAs is heading to the Prudential Center in NJ
- Starting in Jan. 2020, single-use plastics will be banned from the area.Starting in Jan. 2020, single-use plastics will be banned from the area.
- he technology is able to measure height, body angles, and the number of degrees that a gymnast splits their legs.
- The 2019 MTV VMAs will be live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on Monday, Aug. 26. Who can you expect to see as part of the star-studded night?
- The premiere for the sixth season of Starz's show "Power" was held Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden.
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band performed at Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.