Severe thunderstorms make for messy evening commutePosted: Updated:
The Bronx was pounded with thunderstorms Wednesday, making for a difficult and messy evening commute.
Some residents told News 12 they're getting used to the rain this summer and that they don't mind the storms.
"I love it," said Byron Ragin. "I like this weather, especially summertime."
- An off-duty NYPD officer died after suffering a medical episode behind the wheel and crashing in Kingsbridge Heights.
- Police say they've arrested a Bronx man in connection to a forcible touching incident of a 14-year-old girl in Manhattan.
- Police say a man was fatally shot in the back in Norwood early Sunday morning.Police say a man was fatally shot in the back in Norwood early Sunday morning.
- Staying angry with a loved one can be harmful - that's why today is a day to reconcile. Are you making up with someone on National Kiss and Make Up Day?
- A Riverdale artist is brightening up the walls of a local cafe with her work, which she creates using a fun and messy technique.
- The 2019 MTV VMAs will be live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on Monday, Aug. 26. Who can you expect to see as part of the star-studded night?
- The premiere for the sixth season of Starz's show "Power" was held Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden.
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band performed at Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.