Police: Motorcyclist dead after being ejected from bike on Bruckner BoulevardPosted: Updated:
Police say a man is dead after being ejected from his motorcycle on Bruckner Boulevard Sunday.
The accident happened at 4 a.m. on Bruckner Boulevard and Balcom Avenue. News 12 is told a 28-year-old man was riding westbound on Bruckner Avenue when he struck a curb and was ejected from his bike.
Responding officers found the man unconscious and unresponsive with severe head trauma.
He was transported to NYC Health + Hospitals Jacobi, where he died.
His identity has not been released.
- An FDNY EMT was hospitalized after being assaulted by a patient in an ambulance that was headed to Lincoln Hospital Friday night, officials say.
It's a battle for bragging rights! News 12 is looking for the schools with the most school spirit! Is it yours?
- Preston High School in Throgs Neck held its fourth annual Halloween event Saturday, but with the new addition of a haunted mansion tour at night.
- A community in Throgs Neck is celebrating a decision by the state to shut down a plan for a drug treatment facility that people had been protesting for years.
- Heavy right and high winds swept through the tri-state area due to a large coast storm on the night of Oct. 16. Here are your photos from the storm.
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
News 12 The Bronx wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedBX.
Looking to check out brewery this summer? There are many breweries across the boroughs for beer-lovers to visit.