PHOTOS: The Impact of coronavirus around the world
- Newlyweds Alla and Modzi kiss through protective face masks after the wedding ceremony with only witnesses, as public gatherings are banned as part of Lithuania's lockdown measures. (AP Photo/Mindaugas Kulbis)
- Visitors wear face masks to protect against the spread of coronavirus as they pose for a photo with blossoms at Yuyuantan Park in Beijing. (AP Photo/Mark Schiefelbein)
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee adjusts his makeshift mask while visiting inside Nourish Pierce County warehouse, where Washington National Guard soldiers and airmen were packing food in response to the coronavirus outbreak. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)
- Washington National Guard soldiers and airmen pack food at Nourish Pierce County Warehouse in response to the coronavirus outbreak. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)
- Medical staff of a mobile unit take samples from a man sitting in a car to test for Covid-19, at the Santa Maria della Pieta' hospital complex, in Rome, Friday. (AP Photo/Alessandra Tarantino) .
- A person jogs past a sign encouraging social distancing Thursday, April 2, 2020, in St. Louis. The city is under a stay-at-home order, with a few exceptions such as exercise. (AP Photo/Jeff Roberson)
- City workers fumigate a street to help contain the spread of COVID-19, in La Paz, Bolivia, Thursday, April 2, 2020. (AP Photo/Juan Karita)
- Virus Outbreak Cruise Ships. Workers in protective gear unload luggage from Carnival's Holland America cruise ship Zaandam as it is docked at Port Everglades. (AP Photo/Lynne Sladky)
- Seattle police officers wear N95 masks and practice social distancing as they listen to conversation during a routine call Thursday, April 2, 2020, in Seattle. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)
- Forest Gauthier, an emergency services medical assistant, walks through a tent set up outside the Emergency Department at the Harborview Medical Center before it opened for patients, Thursday, April 2, 2020, in Seattle. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)
- A nurse holds a swab at a drive-up coronavirus testing station at Harborview Medical Center, Thursday, April 2, 2020, in Seattle. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)
- For Sale By Owner and Closed Due to Virus signs are displayed in the window of Images On Mack in Grosse Pointe Woods, Mich. (AP Photo/Paul Sancya)
- Pope Francis prays as he celebrates Palm Sunday Mass behind closed doors in St. Peter's Basilica, at the Vatican, Sunday, April 5, 2020. (AP Photo/pool/Alberto Pizzoli)
- A Lebanese passenger who was stuck in Saudi Arabia wears a protective suit as he passes Lebanese soldiers after arriving to Rafik Hariri Airport, in Beirut, Lebanon, Sunday, April 5, 2020. (AP Photo/Hussein Malla)
- Medical staffs wait as patients from Paris and infected with the Covid-19 virus are expected in a hospital Sunday, April 5, 2020 in Rennes, western France. (AP Photo/David Vincent)
- Carol Salers stands by a sign she put up on her yard, thanking various professions of service providers who are working during the new coronavirus pandemic, Saturday, April 4, 2020, in Brandon, Miss. (AP Photo/Julio Cortez)
- A specialist from a local veterinary service wearing a protective suit looks on during disinfection work with an advertising poster in the background outside St. Petersburg, Russia, Saturday, April 4, 2020. (AP Photo/Dmitri Lovetsky)
- A worker wearing protective suits sprays disinfectant at the Centrum subway station in Warsaw, Poland, Monday, April 6, 2020.
- Workers wearing protective suits spray disinfectant at the Centrum subway station in Warsaw, Poland, Monday, April 6, 2020.
- Cemetery workers carry the remains of a person in a cardboard coffin for burial at the General Cemetery in Guayaquil, Ecuador, Monday, April 6, 2020.
- Virus Outbreak Czech Republic. through an intensive care unit (ICU) after bringing in a new COVID-19 patient into the General University Hospital in Prague, Czech Republic, Tuesday, April 7, 2020. (AP Photo/Petr David Josek)
As the globe struggles to contain the coronavirus, ordinary citizens are trying to maintain their normal lives. These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
GET INFORMATION: Coronavirus information from the CDC
Will A Mask Really Protect You From Coronavirus? - Cheddar Explains: