Apartment fire displaces Faile Street family

Fire destroyed a Bronx family's Faile Street apartment Wednesday morning. The fire spread from outdoor garbage into the window of the apartment at 647 Faile St. near Spoffard Avenue, witnesses say.

News 12 Staff

Mar 24, 2016, 1:55 AM

Updated 2,984 days ago

Share:

Apartment fire displaces Faile Street family
Fire destroyed a Bronx family's Faile Street apartment Wednesday morning.
The fire spread from outdoor garbage into the window of the apartment at 647 Faile St. near Spoffard Avenue, witnesses say.
Other tenants of the building say they've been fighting with management for months about the piles of trash outside. The building's management did not immediately reply to a News 12 request for comment.
Firefighters say it took around 25 minutes to control the flames. 


More from News 12