Dozens evacuated after high levels of CO found in Grand Concourse building

People living in a building on the Grand Concourse got an early morning wakeup call they didn't expect or want – a carbon monoxide evacuation.
Firefighters evacuated 1750 Grand Concourse around 2:30 a.m. for high carbon monoxide levels.
Con Edison was on scene and working to resolve the issue. Authorities told News 12 no one suffered any injuries.  
Tenants say their landlord has failed to provide them with carbon monoxide detectors. 
The Red Cross was called, and a bus was requested to provide shelter for those displaced.