Your Road Trip Close to Home adventure guide for Nov. 9
It's being called the best exhibit in the history of the Liberty Science Center - this week, we check out The Magic of Pixar. Then we head to the Big Apple for some next-level milkshakes and burgers. Bring your appetite for food and fun on this week's Road Trip Close to Home.
- 630 Bedford Road | Tarrytown, New York 10591
- Open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
- 529 Broome St. | New York, New York 10013
- Open 12-10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. - 12 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. Sunday.
- 1 Railroad Ave. | Oyster Bay, New York 11771
- Open 12-4 p.m. through mid-November.
- 800 Main St. | Hartford, Connecticut 06103
- Open 12-5 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, 12-8 p.m. Thursday and 12-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- 380 Lafayette St. | New York, New York 10003
- Bakery open 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Breakfast offered 8-11 a.m. Monday through Friday and 8-10 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. Lunch offered 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Brunch offered 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Dinner offered 5-9:30 p.m. Sunday through Tuesday and 5-10 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday.
- 110 Moore St. | Brooklyn, New York 11206