FDNY: Large fire in Highbridge injures 6; caused by lithium-ion battery

UPDATE: The Summit Avenue fire that took place on Tuesday night was caused by a lithium-ion battery, according to the FDNY.
The FDNY says a massive fire Tuesday in Highbridge injured six people, including two firefighters.
Fire officials say the fire started on the top floor of the three-story home at 920 Summit Ave. just before 7 p.m. It quickly spread to all levels and across to the conjoining house.
Four civilians and two firefighter all suffered minor injuries. Fire officials say around 10 to 15 residents have been displaced from their homes due to the fire.
The Department of Buildings say neither one of the homes has any open violations. The owner of 922 Summit Ave. told News 12 she and her family have never had any safety issues up until the house next door began renting rooms.
One of those renters says he hasn’t been able to receive any temporary housing from the Red Cross as his name isn’t officially on the lease. He believes the fire was started by an e-bike.
The Red Cross says they have helped five displaced families at this time. They've also said residents who lived here just need to show proof of address to receive help - that can be a bill or a payment with this address.
It's still unclear what caused the fire.