David Eisenbach - Stop REBNY
1. What would be your top priority as NYC Public Advocate?
Pass the Small Business Jobs Survival Act.
2. How did you choose your party name?
I want to take NYC back from Big Real Estate and the Real Estate Board of NY (REBNY) which has corrupted our mayor and city council.
3. What do you love about living in New York City?
The unexpected discoveries just by walking down the street. We can be tourists in our own town.
4. What's your least favorite thing about living in New York City?
That we value money over culture, people and community.
5. What was your biggest challenge in school?
Being dyslexic i couldn't spell - and I still can't.
6. How do we fix public transit?
Independent audit of the MTA including private contractors to find all the lost billions due to waste, fraud and corruption. Fire and arrest anyone and everyone guilty of violating the public trust.
7. If you could have dinner with any celebrity dead or alive, who would it be & why?
8. What needs to be done to improve conditions at NYCHA complexes?
Independent audit of NYCHA including private contractors to find all the lost billions due to waste, fraud and corruption. Fire and arrest anyone and everyone guilty of violating the public trust.
9. Can you cook? What's your specialty?
I make great fajitas and I love to BBQ.
10. What inspired you to get involved in politics?
I'm tired of the mayor and city council selling out our neighborhoods to Big Real Estate (REBNY) so they can rezone our neighborhoods for luxury towers. It's not a coincidence that we have historic homelessness and displacement under the mayor's affordable housing program. I want to pass the Small Business Jobs Survival Act to stop the high rent blight and empty storefronts and loss of neighborhood character.
11. What's your favorite movie? TV show? App?
12. Any hidden talents?