Vigil held for 2-year-old who died after choking on candy

A vigil was held Sunday evening for a 2-year-old boy who died after choking on a piece of candy in September.

News 12 Staff

Dec 16, 2019, 2:41 AM

Updated 1,625 days ago

Share:

A vigil was held Sunday evening for a 2-year-old boy who died after choking on a piece of candy in September.
Friends and family members gathered at the Bronx Library Center for the candlelight vigil - the place where Marshall Forde was allegedly given the candy.
The boy's mother claims she hasn't seen surveillance video of the incident from inside the library, so she still doesn't know who gave her son that piece of candy.
The family says it wants employees of any institution catering to children to be required to know how to do CPR.
The family says they won't be able to have closure until they see the video and find out who gave the young boy that piece of candy.
 
 
 


More from News 12