Family rebuilds after losing pets in Thanksgiving fire

A family is working to rebuild and recover from a Thanksgiving fire that tore through a Bronx apartment building.
Joshua Morales says the fire at 430 E 138th St. killed two of his pets, Kitty and Cosmo. His uncle also was in the apartment at the time and went to the hospital.
The Morales family says the community has been extremely supportive, but the family is suspicious about the cause of the fire - and believe one person may have been behind it.
"As soon as I came downstairs and saw my apartment in flames, I knew it was him," said Morales. 
News 12 reached out to the FDNY to confirm the cause of the fire and is awaiting a response.